Last updated: June 06, 2018
You can be assured that your information will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Transformational Leadership Inc. may change this policy from time to time by updating this page.
What We Collect
We may collect the following information:
- First and last name.
- Contact information including email address.
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers.
You may visit our site anonymously. If you have provided us with your email address, we may send you emails in order to inform you of courses, events or activities at or related to our websites that we believe may be of interest to you, or to alert you about promotional events on the site. You may opt-out at any time by following the Unsubscribe link within the email.
Controlling Your Personal Information
Upon request, we provide Users with access to all information that we maintain about them. You may also request:
- To review your personal information that we keep on record.
- To update/change your personal information.
- Request that we remove all of my personal information from your system.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, we will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect. Please contact us at email@example.com with your request.
What We Do with the Information We Gather
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new programs, special offers or other information which we think you may find relevant using the email address which you have provided. You may unsubscribe from any email lists you have joined by following the Unsubscribe link at the bottom of each email.
- We may contact you using the information you’ve provided. We may use the information to customize the website(s) according to your interests.
If you subscribe to email lists designed to enhance your use of our programs on an opt-in basis, these email lists will be used for limited purposes only – related to the provision of that service. You may unsubscribe from any email lists you have joined by following the Unsubscribe link at the bottom of each email.
We do NOT provide your personal information to third parties for any reason.
Links to Other Websites
Our websites may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you use these links to leave our site, we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide while visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
With respect to security, we follow industry standards and have commercially acceptable security measures in place to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of information that we have collected from you at our Site. However, no security system is 100% effective and we make no guarantees in this regard.
977 Clifton Rd NE
Atlanta GA 30307