- Ensuring my new book Stand Out reaches as many people as possible, and working to make it a bestseller
- Doubling my email list to 20,000
- Creating a new digital product
- Finding a girlfriend (gotta have some personal goals, too!)
- Visiting at least two new countries before the end of the year (having already been to two new ones, Turkey and Kazakhstan, in January)
- Giving even more value through my email list, by setting up an autoresponder sequence that shares “back issues” of my best content
- Creating more video content, so I can connect with people through that medium
- Selling the proposal for my next book (my third) to a well-respected publisher
- Developing at least three new meaningful friendships this year
- Enhancing the sustainability of my business by creating a new revenue stream through online sales, generating at least 10% of my annual income
Wow! I am awed by the ambition, the desire for service, the sense of courage and adventure, and the personal vulnerability that Dorie shows in sharing her audacious dream for 2015! These are many of the leadership traits I talk about in my upcoming book Wired for Authenticity (May 2015). One of the seven practices of authenticity I talk about is “Dance With the Dream”. It is about engaging with what energizes and excites us so that we are inspired by our work, and in turn inspire others.
Thank you Dorie for inspiring us and here’s wishing all your dreams come true. I hope you will share Dorie’s dream with others in your community, be inspired by her dream, and also share your dream with us.