Our Vision: To help women leaders advance in their organizations, grow in their leadership, and gain skills to make them more effective in their work environment. In addition, we are creating a community of women leaders who connect, mentor, and achieve their aspirations, supporting each other.
Two-Day open enrollment workshop (Nov 9 and 10, 2014 in Dubai) that helps high potential women leaders gain clarity and confidence in their leadership style and build the skills and agency needed to achieve the high impact they want to make in their organizations. Topics include:
- Develop and market your authentic personal leadership brand
- Integrating various roles we play to exercise effective leadership
- Ask powerfully for what you want (influencing skills)
- Leading with emotional intelligence and mastery
- Unlocking barriers to change in our leadership habits
What differentiates this Program?
- Customized to meet the unique needs of women leaders;
- Unique leadership methodologies taught at Harvard University and in Fortune 500 companies;
- Co-Facilitated by C-level leaders with experience at P&G, Novartis, and Harvard;
- Unique learning methodology allowing participants to create concrete action plans for themselves;
- Proven learning impact via pre- and post- survey results
- Complimentary 1-on-1 executive coaching session with participants to integrate & apply learnings
Program Outcomes for Participants:
- To be more authentic and self-confident in their leadership
- To be more powerful in having a voice in discussions and meetings
- To influence key decisions effectively and unlock barriers to change
- To create a powerful integrated vision of themselves as leaders in work and in life
- To develop clarity on their strengths and a career path where they make their greatest contributions
Cost per participant: US $1,500 includes workshop materials and workbooks, meals during workshop, coffee & networking event with prominent guest speakers. Discount: $ 1,250 per participant with 5 participants.
Registration Deadline: Oct 12, 2014
Corporate Participants in our programs include: Microsoft, PricewaterhouseCoopers, PepsiCo, Coca-Cola, Majid-Al-Futaim, FedEx, MasterCard, Dell, Chantelle, Sharjah Business Women Council, Dubai Holding, DP World, Ejadah.
Location: Vida Hotel. Mohammed Bin Rashid Boulevard, The Old Town, Downtown Dubai. Complimentary valet parking is available for our program participants and guests.
Henna Inam is the CEO of Transformational Leadership Inc., a company focused on helping organizations grow their pipeline of female talent. Clients are Fortune 500 companies including UPS, The Coca-Cola Company, J&J, Deloitte, and Novartis. Transformational Leadership Inc. builds trusted global partnerships with these companies to help them meet their goals.
Henna brings the expertise she gained from her 20 years managing P&L’s working in companies like Procter & Gamble and Novartis. As an advisor to top management, Henna’s credibility with senior leadership in organizations is based on her experience in C-level roles such as Chief Marketing Officer of a $2B business and Regional President running over $500M P&L. Email: Henna@Transformleaders.tv
Sadaffe Abid is a graduate of Harvard Kennedy School and a top-ranked teaching fellow of the Adaptive Leadership course which has been consistently rated as the most formative course by Kennedy School alums. Sadaffe conducts leadership development trainings in Middle East North Africa (MENA) focused on high potential women professionals and entrepreneurs. She is also a Consultant to the International Finance Corporation (IFC) for institution-building and gender diversity.
Sadaffe led Kashf Foundation as the COO and later as CEO when Kashf was ranked 34th in the Forbes World’s Top 50 microfinance institutions. She helped scale Kashf from a pilot to serve 300,000 women clients, employ 2000 staff and disburse US$ 200M to support micro-businesses. Her work has been profiled in Nicholas Kristof’s book, “Half the Sky”. She was a mentor to MIT Legatum Fellows. Email: Sadaffe@Transformleaders.tv
Testimonials from past UAE workshops:
“Over the course of my career I have attended many development workshops. Having tasted ‘improvement’ methods in the past I was expecting more of the same. However, i was pleasantly surprised by Henna’s unique approach which was facilitated with a small group of woman in such an intimate and meaningful way. This ‘check-in’ process if anything made me reevaluate the direction of my intentions. It was time well spent and I developed new connections with an amazing group of women outside my industry.”
Carla Hansen, PC Category Management Lead, Microsoft
“The leadership workshop was really good and it inspired me. I connected with other women. I recognized the same hurdles in their lives. We’ve never shared at this level. It’s given me the platform to draw from their experience. I have realized that I can do more. In our day to day work environment, we are so focused in our jobs, the wheels are spinning but nothing is moving. This allowed me to take stock of where I am and where I want to go. It inspired me to action, to get passionate again about having influence. Actions I have taken already are facing some of the fears I had. I’ve decided to have more courage and take more risks.”
Reina Le Roux, FP&A Regional Advisor, Middle East Africa, FedEx
Program Survey Results
Participants rated the program overall at 4.7 (on a scale of 1-5). There were strong increases in participants’ self-assessed ability to confidently express business ideas, to get sponsors to enable advancement, and to effectively influence decisions. For specific program results, please contact us.
Contact us with any questions.